Autoscopy

My autoscopy at 100% quality. It was 3.52m in size, the largest of any result. I did not like this project as much as the other ones, as it seemed like I was trying to distort the picture and then cover it up with filters, even though the original picture quality was pretty good. It took me a while to find inspiration for this project, but I eventually settled on a sort of "mask off" approach where I removed my face to reveal the galaxy and ethereal plain under my skin. This is because humans are made of the same compounds that were present at the onset of our world, and in essence, we're all made of stardust.
My autoscopy at 75%. It was 1.612m in size.
My autoscopy at 50%. It was in 782k in size.
My autoscopy at 25%. It was around 470k in size.
My autoscopy at 0%. It still looks pretty similar to the ones at higher percentages. It was around 200k in size.
Here's my autoscopy with a greyscale color scheme and only 2 colors used. It was 946k in size.
My autoscopy at 4 colors, while the galaxy behind my face doesn't look as good, my real face and shirt look as they should. It was 182k in size.
My autoscopy with 8 colors. It was 335k in size.
My autoscopy with 64 colors. Here the galaxy behind my face begins to look as it should. It was 724k in size.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Somewhere

About Myself